As a company that values innovation in the container solutions field, CSC is constantly developing new products and accessories to expand and complement our portfolio.
CSC offers quality carts for convenient collection and transportation. The carts are sized to fit compatibly with our bins and ramps for optimal performance and operation. They are rotationally molded for durability, and contain galvanized metal bases for additional load-bearing strength. We offer a standard cart, as well as several customization options.
Standard bin features include:
- Capacity of 17 cubic feet/14 bushels
- Dimensions 43" long x 31 ½" wide x 30" deep; overall height 32"
- Rotationally molded from waterproof, chemical-resistant polyethylene
- Durable .225" wall thickness
- Rounded, roll-top safety rim
- Galvanized metal base
- Hard rubber, non-marking 3" casters
Custom options include:
- Rugged, plastic, removable, spring-loaded platform
- Permanent, molded-in logos, graphics, and tracking information
- Custom caster sizes, materials, and configurations
- Choice of wall thickness .125"-.300"
Our ramps were created to enable easy unloading of bins. They provide a safe, secure surface to roll the carts along so that donations can be accessed conveniently.
Each ramp offers the following features:
- Anti-slip surface
- Standard dimensions 36" long x 29" wide x 1 ¼" high
- Safety pins to secure ramp to base of bin
- 600 lb weight capacity
- Ramp folds in half with a convenient handle for carrying
- Weighs 10.5 lbs